CUTTING OUT ADVERTISING FROM A BROADCAST SIGNAL. SOFTWARE / SOFTWARE HARDWARE COMPLEX
SLAdsRemover is a highly specialized product that is used to organize the rebroadcast of TV programs with the advertising blocks cut out and replaced with other content (static images or videos).
The product allows for the parallel processing of several TV channels: on one or several video servers. The configuration, control, and management of all channels is carried out from one workstation.
SLAdsRemover is installed onto a computer running Windows. The system includes video signal input/output boards (depending on the signal type) and the software or, if working with IP, only the software.
What is it designed for
The SLAdsRemover product is particularly useful if it is necessary to rebroadcast a signal without any changes other than completely replacing the content within the advertisement blocks.
As an example, multichannel solutions based on SLAdsRemover are used in the Republic of Kazakhstan, where advertisements on foreign channels are forbidden. SLAdsRemover servers rebroadcast foreign channels while automatically replacing the advertisements in the input signal with informational messages.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PRODUCTS:
– Forward TA and the AutoDetect plugin – for setting up automatic ad insertion using different types of cues;
– Forward TT for overlaying titles onto a broadcast signal;
– Forward TP or Forward TM – for broadcasting a signal with a time shift.
Select the required modification of product by answering the following questions:
- amount of channels: 2–12;
- signal standard on input and output: IP, analog (CVBS, YUV, YC, RGB), SD/HD SDI, ASI.
Since this product is highly specialized it can not be used to organize the broadcast of its own content on a schedule, to overlay titles, etc. The components of the product provide:
- an operator interface for setting up, managing, and monitoring a broadcast with removed advertisements on the required number of channels;
- the following functions:
- receiving and rebroadcasting a TV signal in a given format;
- automatic substitution of advertisements using different types of cues: DTMF, SCTE35, VITC, audio or video cues, etc.;
- replacing advertisements manually by pressing a button in the program window;
- replacing advertisements using external GPI events.
– tech support is provided free of charge for as long as the product is in use;
– software updates come out regularly and are available, free of charge, as long as the product is in use;
– for more information on our tech support policy and tech support in general, click here.
- select the required product modification;
- offer options for upgrading your existing product;
- give recommendations for the technical characteristics of the computer used with the purchased product;
- issue free, three-month temporary licenses to test the product.