2 ANALOG IN & 2 ANALOG OUT
The FD322 board deals with CVBS, Y/C (S-video), YUV and RGB signals.
You can organize broadcasting of up to 2 independent channels via one FD322 board as it has 2 input and 2 output lines.
The board is plugged to PCI Express slot of PC mother board.
For commutation with external devices either a special cable (included into delivery product set) or a break-out box can be used (purchased separately).
The FD322 Board Specification
|Bus||PCI Express x1|
|Video format||PAL, PAL+, SECAM (input only): 720×576, 25 fps, 4:3/16:9|
NTSC: 720×480, 29.97 fps, 4:3
|Internal video data processing||YUV 4:2:2 or YUV with transparency 4:2:2:4, 8-bit per component|
|Video inputs||Two independent video channels with connection:up to 9 composite sources|
up to 4 S-Video sources
up to 3 YUV sources
up to 2 RGB sources
Two channels of time-base correction (TBC)
|Video outputs||Two video outputs. Supported modes:|
– the same signal to both outputs
– two independent video channels
– Fill + Key (used for external titles mixing)
Possible combinations for each output:
– Y/C + CVBS
|Video synchronization||Video output genlock to one of the video inputs|
|Audio inputs||4 mono or 2 stereo (balance)|
|Audio outputs||4 mono or 2 stereo (balance)|
|Audio format||Uncompressed (PCM), 16 bit, 48 KHz|
|Audio delay||Configurable audio delay (independent for each input channel)|
|Audio synchronization||Synchronizing audio to the video signal|
|Sound level||0 dBV linear RCA (cable)|
+4 dBu balance XLR (breakout box TF790)
|Power usage||8 W|
Commutation of the Board With External Devices
For commutating of the board with external devices – sources and receivers of audio/video signal – either commutation cable or commutation panel (break-out box) are used.
Commutation cable has D-sub connector for connecting with FD322 board and a set of RCA connectors for connecting with external devices. All connectors are marked correspondingly.
The following devices in different combinations can be plugged to the board by means of a cable:
- Sources of video signal: CVBS (up to 9), Y/C (up to 4), YUV (up to 3), RGB (up to 2);
- Sources of audio signal: 4 mono or 2 stereo lines, non-balanced signal;
- Receivers of video signals (up to 2 for each type of signal): CVBS, Y/C, YUV, RGB;
- Receivers of audio signals: 4 mono or 2 stereo lines,
FDEXT BOARDS FOR OPERATION WITH OTHER TYPES OF SIGNALS:
– FD722 – SDI: SD/HD/3G; ASI. 2 IN & 2 OUT;
– FD788 – SDI: SD/HD/3G/UltraHD; ASI. 8 configurable IN/OUT;
– FD922 – SDI: SD/HD/3G/UltraHD/12G; ASI. 2 IN & 2 OUT;
– FD720 – HDMI. 2 IN;
– FD940 – HDMI. 4 IN.
The board is out of production. It can be exchanged for other boards at a discounted price.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sales department of SoftLab-NSK.