DISPLAY OF CURRENT INFORMATION FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES IN THE CRAWL LINE. SOFTWARE
The SLNewsLine plugin is used to display dynamically updated information from different sources in the form of a crawl line: the current time, news from an RSS feed, the weather, etc.
The plugin software periodically collects up-to-date information from specified sources and writes it to a task file for the running line. The refresh period is user-configurable. The crawl line is managed via standard means of the base products.
The SLNewsLine plugin is an additional software option for Forward TA, Forward TT, and Forward TP products.
The SLNewsLine plugin allows you to automatically generate crawl lines based on the following sources:
- RSS news feeds;
- weather stations;
- text files;
- the system clock; graphic files.
One crawl line may contain information from several sources.
The SLNewsLine plug-in includes programs that provide:
- an operator interface for managing and controlling the plug-in;
- tools for automatically gathering information from sources and generating the content of the crawl line.
The plug-in software can simultaneously create several tasks for different crawl lines.
- the characteristics, features, and price of the plugin;
- setting up a free, 3 month trial license in order to test the plugin.